Monday, April 28, 2008

A New Blog --- Whoo Hooo!

I came across a blog entitled The Atheist Jew and the article was lambasting Dr. Carl Baugh with a lot of name calling and taking small bits of what Dr. Baugh had said and adding false hoods to it and then calling it a bunch of nonsense -- the classic create a straw horse and tear it down. He offered no scientific backing for his claims against Dr. Baugh, and all of the comments in his blog supported his point of view. I posted a comment pointing out that name calling is the last resort of those who do not have any facts to back up their views, but the comments are moderated by the blogster and I doubt that my comment will ever see the light of day...

However, in the process I ended up creating this blog...

P.S. The article that started this is here...

1 comment:

Baconeater said...

The comment saw the light of day.
I only moderate to prevent spam.
Also, it was mostly a cut and paste post. The only name calling was me at the end calling Dr. Baugh an imbecile, which he is.
Is it ok to call a person who says the world is flat despite tremendous evidence against it, an imbecile? I say that is OK too.